The "Attribute Titles" modifier is a handy tool for adding tooltips to attributes and attribute groups in your OpenCart store. This module allows you to improve the interface and navigation for your customers by providing them with detailed information about product features.
How to install the modifier:
Download the ocmod file: Download the mod file with the extension
.ocmod.zipand save it to your computer.
Update Modifier: Login to OpenCart admin panel and go to Extensions -> Modifiers. Click the "Update" button to activate the mod.
Add tooltips in attributes and groups: After activating the modifier, go to Catalog -> Attributes and Catalog -> Attribute Groups. For each attribute or group of attributes, you can add a tooltip that will be displayed when viewing products.
The mod has been tested on a standard Opencart template and works optimally on Opencart versions 2.0.x, 2.3.x and 3.x.
Make your store more friendly and user-friendly by giving them the information they're looking for about your products with the "Attribute Titles" modifier.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.
Instructions for installing the module:
- Before performing any actions related to the installation of the add-on in Opencart, we recommend creating a backup copy of all site files and store database;
- Install the localcopy fix (if you haven't installed it yet)
- Download the module file for the desired version of Opencart from our site (Follow the installation instructions if there is one in the archive with the module);
- Then go to the "Installing applications/extensions" section and click on the "Download" button;
- Select the downloaded file and wait for the complete installation of the module and the appearance of the text "Application successfully installed";
- After that, go to the "Application Manager" and update the modifiers by pressing the "Update" button;
- Before these actions, you need to add rights to view and manage the module in the "User groups" section for the administrator, or other users of your choice, by clicking "Select all"