is a modern adaptive template for OpenCart 3.x, built on the basis of
the Bootstrap 4 framework and including a whole range of additional
modules, settings and software solutions necessary for the full
operation of a modern online store. The
template has well-thought-out usability and an intuitive interface,
which, as you know, directly affects the high conversion of an online
store. A clean and neat
code will greatly simplify the task for a developer who decides to
modify the template in accordance with the individual requirements of
the customer, or for a store owner who wants to make changes to the code
of his site on his own. Frame
can be successfully used both as an independent template and as a basis
for creating a unique design for your online store.
Additional functionality, among other things, implemented in the template:
- product card microsize
- customizable callback order form
- quick order module
- product quick view module
- stylish popup basket
- customizable contacts in the header of the site
- two additional menus in the header of the site
- customizable category menu with amazon menu feature
- icons of payment systems in the footer of the site
- interactive map in the footer of the site (api maps are supported, both from Yandex and Google)
- ajax loading goods in the catalog "Show more"
- Product carousel module with flexible settings
- custom live search
- modal windows adapted to work with mobile devices
Performance - PageSpeed Insights 100/100 *
* What is PageSpeed Insights and how was it measured?
General information about the service
PageSpeed Insights is a popular service for assessing site speed from Google.
On November 12, 2018, Google completely updated its PageSpeed Insights product: the scoring algorithms have seriously changed. The most important thing now in terms of evaluation is the speed of the site for the user. What is important is not the speed of the server response, but the time after which the user can begin to interact with the page.
If earlier indicators in PageSpeed tests were not very important for a real site, now page loading speed is taken into account when ranking in search results: other things being equal, fast sites will be shown higher than slow ones. Now the "excuses" of the template authors in the spirit of "I don't optimize my template code because it's a waste of time" do not stand up to scrutiny.
How the XDS Frame Theme template loading speed was measured
I consider it impractical to measure the page loading speed on the main demo site for the following reasons:
- On this demo site, various kinds of technical work are regularly carried out, information and images are updated, and I do not always have time to optimize them.
- The template also has advanced functionality that requires the connection of external resources, such as web fonts or map APIs from Yandex and Google. Unfortunately, I cannot influence the speed of their work, no matter how much I would like to, but potential buyers need to demonstrate their capabilities.
- On this demo site, various kinds of analytics are connected, requiring the connection of external resources, to control the conversion and analyze the behavior of potential buyers of the template.
- On this demo site, among other things, modules from third-party developers are installed to demonstrate how they work with the template. The speed of these modules is beyond the competence of the template.
Code Validity - Full Compliance with W3C Standards
The term "code validity" means writing the HTML code of a site in accordance with the standards developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Compliance with the rules prescribed by this standard is a guarantee of the correct display of the created page in all popular browsers, as well as the absence of errors that affect the download speed and other site parameters.
To check the validity of the code on the official W3C website there is an online checker located at https://validator.w3.org/
IonCube Loader version 4.4 or higher with PHP 5.4 or higher must be installed on your hosting. The vast majority of modern hosts have no problems with this, but, just in case, check this information with your host before buying. Otherwise, the system requirements of the template are identical to those of opencart.
The template is implemented according to the principle: “1 license = 1 domain + 1 test domain”
A prerequisite for obtaining technical support is compliance with the system requirements of the template and OpenCart. Technical support is available only to users who are on the list of buyers of the template. With no exceptions! When contacting support, indicate the version of the engine, the version of the template, and attach a link to the problem page.
Conditions of purchase
The subject of the transaction is the template in the form in which it exists at the time of purchase. All future updates and technical support are available to customers free of charge, but are a bonus add-on to the purchase and not an integral part of this purchase. The template, like any other digital goods, cannot be returned or exchanged. By purchasing a template from any of the official sources, you agree to all of the above.
No questions about this product.
Instructions for installing the module:
- Before performing any actions related to the installation of the add-on in Opencart, we recommend creating a backup copy of all site files and store database;
- Install the localcopy fix (if you haven't installed it yet)
- Download the module file for the desired version of Opencart from our site (Follow the installation instructions if there is one in the archive with the module);
- Then go to the "Installing applications/extensions" section and click on the "Download" button;
- Select the downloaded file and wait for the complete installation of the module and the appearance of the text "Application successfully installed";
- After that, go to the "Application Manager" and update the modifiers by pressing the "Update" button;
- Before these actions, you need to add rights to view and manage the module in the "User groups" section for the administrator, or other users of your choice, by clicking "Select all"