Many suppliers provide an export file of their products in YML/XML format. This is especially true when you sell something through dropshipping.
On weak hostings with .yml, .xml files that weigh more than 5MB there may be loading problems.
- Importing products into an online store on Opencart from a YML or XML file;
- Scheduled import, Cron.
The module is located along the path "System" -> "Maintenance"
You can download on a schedule using the file https://site.ua/admin/import_yml_cron.php
If there are a lot of products in the yml price list, then it is better to launch through the CLI function.
No questions about this product.
Instructions for installing the module:
- Before performing any actions related to the installation of the add-on in Opencart, we recommend creating a backup copy of all site files and store database;
- Install the localcopy fix (if you haven't installed it yet)
- Download the module file for the desired version of Opencart from our site (Follow the installation instructions if there is one in the archive with the module);
- Then go to the "Installing applications/extensions" section and click on the "Download" button;
- Select the downloaded file and wait for the complete installation of the module and the appearance of the text "Application successfully installed";
- After that, go to the "Application Manager" and update the modifiers by pressing the "Update" button;
- Before these actions, you need to add rights to view and manage the module in the "User groups" section for the administrator, or other users of your choice, by clicking "Select all"