Opencart ChatGPT is a unique module for the Opencart online store that allows you to integrate the powerful capabilities of ChatGPT directly into your site! This module will become an indispensable assistant for everyone who wants to succeed in online business.
With the help of ChatGPT, you will be able to generate unique descriptions of products, categories and brands , as well as write interesting articles for your store's blog. This will allow you to attract more visitors to your site and increase sales.
This module will also help you fill in the meta tags on your site, which will improve your search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your site. You can easily configure the module and start using it right away.
Features of the ChatGPT module:
- Generation of unique product, category and brand descriptions.
- Write interesting articles for your store's blog.
- Completing meta tags on your site.
- Easy to set up and use.
- A separate helper module for searching and generating any information.
- Integrated support for text editors: CKEditor, Summernote, TinyMCE
many other ideas and useful functions are already in development.
- Adding your own multilingual templates
- Mass generation
- a bunch of fixes and improvements
After the window appears, just press the return button and you can continue using it
Integrations with other modules and templates will be added as requests arise.
Opencart ChatGPT Pro is currently compatible and working in the following sections:
- Description meta tags
- Store description information fields
- Feedback + Administrator's response
- HTML module
- SEO Pages OCFilter
- OCTemplates - Blog Articles
- OCTemplates - Blog Categories
- OCTemplates - Blog Comments + Admin Response
- Octtemplates - Question / Answer
- Octtemplates - Product tabs
- Octemplates - Store Reviews + Admin Response
- and other...
No questions about this product.
Instructions for installing the module:
- Before performing any actions related to the installation of the add-on in Opencart, we recommend creating a backup copy of all site files and store database;
- Install the localcopy fix (if you haven't installed it yet)
- Download the module file for the desired version of Opencart from our site (Follow the installation instructions if there is one in the archive with the module);
- Then go to the "Installing applications/extensions" section and click on the "Download" button;
- Select the downloaded file and wait for the complete installation of the module and the appearance of the text "Application successfully installed";
- After that, go to the "Application Manager" and update the modifiers by pressing the "Update" button;
- Before these actions, you need to add rights to view and manage the module in the "User groups" section for the administrator, or other users of your choice, by clicking "Select all"