Our modification of a very popular CNC builder module called SEO PRO for Opencart 3.0 - it generates links in a readable form and completely removes duplicate pages, which are very numerous in the standard Opencart CNC.
In this module, a number of problems with the support of multilanguage and multistore URLs in the new third version of Opencart were solved.
The module is engaged in the formation of CNC links, but you must fill in the SEO URL fields in products, categories, articles manually or automatically. You can also manage SEO URL records in the admin panel in a separate section Design > SEO, where you can also add SEO URLs for standard Opencart pages.
The module generates CNC for all standard types of Opencart records: categories, products, manufacturers, pages, system pages. Additional modules (for example, Blog), which are not included in the Opencart 3.0 build, are usually adapted for SEO PRO by their authors. The module has a universal code and any modifiers for SEO PRO should work with it.
No questions about this product.
Instructions for installing the module:
- Before performing any actions related to the installation of the add-on in Opencart, we recommend creating a backup copy of all site files and store database;
- Install the localcopy fix (if you haven't installed it yet)
- Download the module file for the desired version of Opencart from our site (Follow the installation instructions if there is one in the archive with the module);
- Then go to the "Installing applications/extensions" section and click on the "Download" button;
- Select the downloaded file and wait for the complete installation of the module and the appearance of the text "Application successfully installed";
- After that, go to the "Application Manager" and update the modifiers by pressing the "Update" button;
- Before these actions, you need to add rights to view and manage the module in the "User groups" section for the administrator, or other users of your choice, by clicking "Select all"